I can’t believe how the time has flown, Liam is 15 months already! It has been so exciting to watch him play, grow, and learn these last few months. Everything happens so fast at this point, it’s like a neural explosion. Over the last 3 months Liam has:
- Gone from stumbling to run-stumbling
- Learned to say over 25 words, although he mostly refers to animals by the sounds they make, except our youngest dog, Bruise, who he calls Rooze.
- Learned how to walk backwards and spin in a circle
- Begun helping Conan and I with simple tasks (carrying light things mostly)
His favorite things right now are:
- Reading… By himself, to the bear, to Conan and I… This little boy loves to be the one reading the story.
- His big white bear, “Baby”… When Liam was born Conan’s company sent us a present, a giant white polar bear which I never named because I figured it would be too big to drag around. Liam has proven me wrong and he has named it “Baby”. The other stuffed animals are babies too, but there is only one Baby and he goes everywhere with Liam.
- Yogurt, cereal bars, and berries
- Going to the park
- The tub, this little guy loves his baths (and his bath toys)
He has had a lot of adventures over the last three months, including:
- His first sleepovers with Grammy and Grampy F.
- His second annual Flynnstock with Conan
- His first trip to the beach!
While I have tried (desperately sometimes) to be there for every single event it just hasn’t been possible and sometimes Conan and Liam are a two man team while I am at home with the puppy brothers doing homework or at work. We do our best with the time we have and try to make every moment count.
Today the three of us went out to lunch to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants and then to the park for some quality time (and to exhaust Liam before his nap). It was suppose to rain all day today so it was a pleasant surprise to be able to get out and about. My park plan however backfired as it was not just Liam that needed the nap when we got home 😉
And now a parting message from Liam himself and a few more of my favorite pictures from the last few months….
mddddddddddddddddddddddcnn vvvvvvvvvvvvmvb nffkbgghashgklbjcv b hvfghm jk df6988888888888888888
I can’t wait to see what the next three months brings!